You want to know what I am looking for in a woman.
1. My views can be liberal or conservative, depending on the topic at hand. When it comes to certain aspects of world issues I tend to have a more progressive attitude and a more modern approach. Every coin has two sides and I try to appreciate different points of view.
2. I am mainly ambitious and generally motivated by the need for achievement. Setting long term, but realistic goals is an important factor in achieving success. I strive to be the best I can. I realize the importance of money but it doesn’t consume my thoughts. I consider myself a discipline go-getter.
3. Intellectually, I am highly driven with always a need for knowledge and learning.
4. I am very conscientious. I am a highly dependable person. Doing “what I say I will do “, and being there for others is very important in relationships. Your word is your bond. Don’t ever make promises you have no intentions of keeping.
5. I am a faithful person and cannot be tempted to cheat, no matter how good looking the other woman is. I am very true to my partner. I can’t say I was always truthful when I was younger, I did fool around. That changed over the years because of Life experiences. I like to think eventually we all grow-up.
6. I consider myself energetic and lively, I very rarely run out of steam. I have a need to be paired with someone who has a lot of spontaneity. Someone who loves to enjoy life.
7. My attitude is generally positive. For me optimism is an attractive quality for a partner. That she can put a positive spin on everything and not ignore real problems.
8. I am very comfortable with opening up and allowing myself to be vulnerable to a romantic partner but at times I will proceed with caution. I would love to be paired with a very emotional partner that shows her feeling and affections. I believe that romance should be a part of everyday life, not just for special occasions.
9. I believe I am ready to take the plunge and be in a committed relationship with the right person. I prefer not to keep secrets from my partner. I like to keep things completely open.
The biggest deal breaker for me is someone not doings what they commit to. Don’t ever make promises you can’t keep, it shows the type of character a person has.
I have other things to talk about but we will leave it with this for now.
Remember to always keep your word. “Integrity Comes First”.