Hello, my name is Darrell. Thank you for viewing my profile.
I am a single, heterosexual Black man residing in Atlanta, GA. I am college-educated, degreed, and employed. I have my own place, I live alone, and I have reliable transportation. Words that have been used to describe me are intelligent, well-rounded, charming, honorable, chivalrous, noble, regal and humorous.
I posted this profile to meet single Black women who reside in the Columbia metro area for friendship and dating. I regularly travel to Columbia to visit my mother, daughter and sister. Most of my friends in the area are married, so I find myself longing to spend time with someone with whom I do not share a genetic bloodline when I make these trips. I am not looking for intimate encounters or to leap blindly into a serious relationship. Instead, I’d like to meet someone who I can meet for dinner or accompany to a movie or a social event.
I will first state those things that do not appeal to me. These are my preferences.
1) If you are male, a male who is becoming female, or a female who used to be male, I'm not interested.
2) If you are Caucasian, I'm not interested.
3) If you smoke anything, I'm not interested.
4) If you have excessive body art, I'm not interested.
5) If you have more than 2 children and/or do not want children, we might not be a good match because I want to have 3 more children.
I am searching for a woman who recognizes that she is amazing, spectacular, or extraordinary. Mediocrity and status quo do not appeal to me.
1) She is honorable and virtuous.
2) She is capable of loving unconditionally and wholeheartedly.
3) She is well-rounded and well-educated.
4) She demands to be treated as a queen and treats her man as a king.
5) She is spontaneous enough to live for the moment but responsible enough to plan for the future.
6) She is humble and thankful in the good times and joyful and prayerful in the hard times.
7) She recognizes that there is a higher power working in and through her life
8) She strives to be a positive force for good.
9) She has let go of the hurt of her past and is ready to experience joy.
If I have piqued your interest, please send me a smile, save me as a friend, or add me to your favorites. I have a pop-up blocker so I can't receive IM's