Color: Blue
What is this? Click here to find out »

Santa Barbara, CA

Loading

126741166

  • Divorced, Man seeking Woman
  • 50 years old from Wildomar, CA
  • Logged in: 2 days ago
  • Last Update: 10/13/2014
Height:
5' 11" (180 cm)
Body Type:
Athletic / Fit
Ethnicity:
African Descent…
Smoking:
Non-Smoker
Drinking:
Socially
Religion:
Baptist
Education:
Bachelor's Degr…
What I do:
Military
Have kids:
2
Wants kids:
No
  • IM
  • Smile
  • E-card
  • Secret Admirer?
  • Favorite

Send me an Email

My introduction

I WILL NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS WITHOUT A PHOTO. ONLY FAIR. Hello everyone. A little about myself. I've been in the U.S. Navy for 28 years. I will retire in few months with 29 years of service. I am Chief Warrant Officer 4. I have two sons 28 and 25years of age. Both of them reside in VA. and I am very proud of them. I'm outgoing, fun, like to laugh and can be serious when the time arises. I'm definitely not one to judge another person's religous belief or whatever their preference are. I'm not perfect by all means and don't claim to be. Life is too short for all of that nonsense. I think if it's meant to be, it will be, if not, then move on and enjoy life. I love to workout and I try to eat healthy 90 percent of the time. The other 10 percent, heck I'm human...hahahaha. I would love ot meet an outgoing and down to earth woman. One who is herself and a woman who loves to enjoy life to the fullest. I am very romantic. I love candle light dinners and I love to sing to my lady, whether it be sitting in the living room or showering together. I love giving nice long slow massages. I guess that's why God blessed me with big hands.. I am finacially, physically and mentally stable. I am not a jealous and over bearing man. I believe if you're treating your lady right at home or anywhere for that matter, you should not have to be insecure about the love you have for one another. I almost forgot. I am an awesome cook and my favorite restaurants are "Ruth Chris" and "Donovan Steak House". Some of my other favorite foods are "Sushi", Thai and Seafood... I love music. My favorite is listening to Jazz and going to outdoor Jazz concerts and Jazz festivals..I like R&B and I listen to rap when I'm doing cardio. PLEASE, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PHOTO, I WILL NOT RESPOND. IT'S ONLY FAIR, YOU CAN SEE ME RIGHT?

Like what you see?

Join Now and browse for FREE!