I am your average guy, Tall,Dark and ... well, you decide.
- am a laid back person enjoy going to Art shows,wine tasting, listen to live bands ,go to the museum and concerts. looking for a relationship a friend to talk with, hang out with and have some fun
- am limited in my comedic skills but always willing to try.
- am a down to earth person and is easy to please.
- am smart, funny, not rich but self sufficient.
- am not a health nut but I try to take care of myself, I run/walk about 3 times a week
I want to be upfront with you, honesty is important and I don't want to waste your time, but please read on until the end.
For right now, I am [b]just looking to make new friends, new acquaintances[/b].
I am not looking for a serious relationship or marriage at this moment, those things tend to develop at their own pace.
My situation is a little complicated because of my living arrangements.
I want to find something to do thats new for me, make a memory. Have any suggestions? new restaurant, event, hey how about a sky-diving lesson? just kidding about that sky-diving crap. LOL. I want to feel that rush of wind whipping across my face, but I think I'll just get a convertible and speed down I95. LOL. [/b]
Look if we go out have lunch, or movie and we don't click then it's not a big deal. Hopefully we would could be friendly and laugh at our failed attempt. I look at it as making a new acquaintance.
-Run the Miami ING half Marathon (Pray for me. lol)
-Find more chances to chill, and enjoy nature.
-Enroll in a Master's program (MBA or MS)
-Be a little selfish this year. 2012 had a little health scare with chest pains. Realized you can't live for what everyone else thinks, you have to do what you want to do now, and be yourself. You have to be a little selfish. You can't keep waiting for whatever.